National Living Wages and National Minimum Wage Changes
Mar 12, 2017
The rates from 1 April 2017 will be:
- National Living Wage will increase from £7.20 to £7.50 per hour for those aged 25 yrs and over.
- National Minimum Wage will increase from £6.95 to £7.05 per hour for those aged between 21 and 24 yrs old.
- National Minimum Wage will increase from £5.55 to £5.60 per hour for those aged between 18 and 20 yrs old.
- For those aged between 16 and and 17 years the rate will increase from £4.00 to £4.05 per hour.
- For apprentices, the per hour rate will increase from £3.40 to £3.50 aged under 19 or 19 or over who are in the first year of apprenticeship.