Marine Cargo Insurance: A market on the move
Apr 3, 2018
Cargo comes in all shapes and sizes and when moved around the world is faced with a myriad of perils.
Insurance plays a crucial role in providing protection yet a lack of understanding in this area has shown that when an incident occurs, too many parties are found to be without cover and facing huge losses.
However, recently we’ve seen developments in improving both accessibility and transparency in this sector.
- What constitutes Cargo?
- Who has a responsibility to insure?
- How is the market expanding
- What to do when things go wrong
- What if you have a crewless ship?
- Plus a case study to showcase the power of insurance
If you want anymore information, please visit our Cargo Insurance product.
If you would prefer to talk to one of our advisors, either:
- Call us on 0208 559 2111
- Email us at email@example.com