Welcome to BBi Berns Brett -
Commercial Insurance Brokers
and Risk Managers
Understanding risk can be the essence of survival. Risks can either be ignored, eliminated, managed or transferred (insurance). The BBi Group get involved in all aspects of risk control to make sure their clients are aware of the importance of understanding the risks they run and the implications of ignoring these risks. If it is possible to eliminate risk we can also assist.
Commercial insurance and the transfer of risk is just part of the control process and we believe that risk management is by far the most important way an organisation can protect itself from the consequences of risk exposure. If insurance leads to complacency this can, in fact, increase commercial risk considerably.
We aim to act as our client's insurance department for companies where it is uneconomic to employ their own commercial insurance and risk control professionals. We also assist in house insurance departments that require our specialist services.
The BBi Group support professional qualifications and insist that their staff are properly qualified to carry out the tasks required of them at the highest level. We do not restrict our services to mere insurance placing and are able to match and exceed the facilities offered by some of the largest of broker organisations. We would welcome the opportunity to audit your commercial insurance arrangements and indeed review your health and safety, disaster recovery, human resources and training needs independently of reviewing your insurances.
Why Berns Brett?
- Complete risk management support and competitive insurance placing
- Continuity of service and wide market experience
- Independent advice since 1966 - increasing value and reducing costs
- Qualified motivated experienced professionals
- Retirement counselling, pensions and investment planning
- Global asset protection, international risks
- We recognise that risk management and claims settlement is our product, not issuing policy booklets
- We aim to be part of your risk control strategy - not ours
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA
It can cost you less to get good advice so call us today on: 0800 3588 222 or email email@example.com to investigate how the BBi Group of companies can help you.
This website is intended for customers based in the UK and Eire and is therefore subject to the UK & Eire regulatory regimes.